Las Vegas isn’t known for its poise. The greater part of the resort hotels on the Strip – with their transcending exteriors, colossal water highlights, and bacchanalian overabundance – are significant of the “pull out all the stops or go home” mantra that Sin City has embraced for quite a long time. Ten of the fifteen biggest lodgings on the planet are found on this four-mile extend of leave lane.
The Cromwell is a 188-room property in the beating epicenter of the Las Vegas Strip. Arranged on the upper east corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road, the Cromwell imparts a convergence to the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, and Bally’s, and is in strolling separation of each property from Mandalay Bay to The Riviera. I can’t exaggerate the accommodation; as I would like to think, The Cromwell’s area is the best on the Strip.
The lodging is possessed by Caesars Entertainment, which runs the Total Rewards program. On account of the as of late framed organization between Total Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest, you’ll procure Starpoints for remaining at The Cromwell, and can in like manner utilize Starpoints to book rooms there. Like most inns in Vegas, the money cost shifts uncontrollably in light of when you visit, and the reclamation rate fluctuates with it.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms – 169
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Turndown service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access
- 0 to 60 minutes: Free
- 1 to 4 hours: $7.00
- 4 to 24 hours: $10.00
- Over 24 hours: $10 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- 0 to 4 hours: $13.00
- 4 to 24 hours: $18.00
- Over 24 hours: $18 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Children and extra beds
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Government-issued photo identification required
- A credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets allowed : Only dogs
- Maximum number of pets per room: 2
- Pet maximum weight is 50lbs. Larger dogs must be boarded off property.
- Resort fees: $35 per night plus tax
- Resort fees are not assessed for Diamond and Seven Stars guests.
- Complimentary Rooms: $50 plus tax no-show fee
Resort Fee Includes
- WiFi access for two devices and a complimentary upgrade to our premium WiFi speed
- All local calls
- Daily fitness center access for two
3595 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109